Slurry Sealcoating Pavement Saves Big Bucks
Slurry Sealcoating pavement for pennies a square foot can save dollars in future costly repairs or replacement!
Heavy duty slurry sealer is a proprietary blend of emulsified high temperature products and selected mineral fillers developed for use as a flexible, tough, longer-lasting protective coating for asphalt pavements. Slurry is rubber fortified to provide up to 50% greater wear, flexibility, and adhesion than non-rubberized sealers.
When appearance and protection are foremost, slurry seal has been the line of defense to protect the longevity and beauty of millions of acres of asphalt pavement. Locking out spills and protecting against the elements, slurry seal delivers a rich, smooth, black finish that’s unparalleled in the marketplace, year after year.
- BEAUTIFY: Restore that “Black-as-Night” original look.
- PREVENT OXIDATION: Block out the damaging effects of the sun and ultraviolet rays.
- SPILL DAMAGE: Keep gasoline, oil, jet fuel leaks and spills from penetrating the surface.
- WEATHERPROOF: Protect against the number one pavement-destroying force: water-frozen or not
- MAINTENANCE: Shield pavement against the elements that cause cracks and potholes.
- PRESERVE YOUR INVESTMENT: Make your property safer, cleaner, more attractive and longer-lasting.